Friday, May 20, 2011

BBQ Bacon Blue Cheese Sliders

Ok honestly everyone needs to check out our best bites. It is my favorite blog ever. So here is another recipe I took from them calle BBQ Bacon Sliders. They are just soo tastey.



Ok so first you need to make some beef pattys.  I don't know anything about barbecueing or making burgers so I just took some ground beef, added some salt and pepper, shaped them into mini pattys and threw them on my George Forman grill.  The rest of the stuff is so good that no one noticed that my burgers weren't super amazing.

 The key is in the this Garlic blue cheese sauce that coats both sides of the bun. Seroiusly so good. Make it...NOW.

1/2 c. mayonnaise
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
1 clove garlic minced
1/4 c. crumbled blue cheese

Mix all of this and you are pretty much set.
So after you make these beef pattys go aead and add some BBQ sauce.  I coated both sides, because I like lots of BBQ sauce.

The next step is to make some bacon.  That is a whole different tutorial so I am just going to assume you know how to make  bacon.

Now to assemble the burgers
First lay out some dinner rolls cut in half or find some mini burger buns like I did. Then generously spread some of that lovely garlic blue cheese sauce all over the bun...then add some more.  Add a little piece of lettuce (mine are pretty small).

then goahead and add some bacon right on top
This is what you should look like when preparing the sliders :)


Now you add those delicious beef pattys...and then some homemade onion rings (I'll post a tutorial on those eventually...another our best bites recipe ofcourse)

I only put them in a pan because I had to transport them to a potluck I went to.

Go ahead and slather the top bun with more garlic blue cheese sauce and there you have it! Perfection.

1 comment:

  1. I deff didn't look as good as you preparing the sliders ^^ but the recipe was a piece of cake to make for sure, ours came out great! and most of all, they were the best tasting sliders I've ever had by far! Everything was soo yummy! Thanks so much Erin =)

    ReplyDelete